We’re Hiring a Website Developer to our team! We need someone with the required skills below to help us troubleshoot, correct (within code if necessary), test, and implement changes on our website.
Projects may include correcting errors as they arise, implementing new functionality, researching plugins, and tools to implement desired features and more.
We need someone that can look at the big picture and desired outcome then provide recommendations with the ability to implement that feature on our website.
You must have extensive knowledge of the following platforms
- Woocommerce (Bookings, Events, Etc.)
- Active Campaign
- Website best practices
- Ability troubleshoot, correct
Are You Who We’re Looking For?
- You must be able to work under pressure—things change fast around here.
- We expect you to set high standards for yourself and be an example of what is possible.
- You must be a self starter with a high level of resourcefulness and initiative. There will be very little direction, and expectations are high.
- You must be highly detail oriented with superb organizational and project management skills.
- You must thrive on working hard to over deliver and delight the customer.
- We expect you to be a great communicator, so you can collaborate with other team members in a professional, efficient manner.
- You must have great tech skills and the ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- We expect you to have fun.
Most of our contractors and employees work from home. Appropriate office space and high speed network is required. We want you to have a life outside the office. We plan way ahead and prepare as early as possible. We don’t want anyone to be too stressed or too busy.
Own Your Wins
We hire people who are amazing at what they do. We expect you to be resourceful and empower you to make your own decisions. We also hold you responsible for achieving your personal goals, and contributing to team objectives.
Working as a Contractor gives you the flexibility to create your own schedule. You’ll also have the opportunity for advancement and career growth as a crucial part of our team. Your contract will be reviewed regularly and can be ended at any time by either party.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- At Dragonfly Designs we work hard. We are a small team of go-getters who set big goals and achieve them.
- We move very fast around here—we are efficient and prepared—we get ridiculous results.
- We talk about issues out in the open—we like everyone to be in the know.
- We tell the truth to each other.
- We change our minds a lot because we are willing to learn by taking action.
- We spend less time thinking and talking about what we are going to do and more time doing it.
- We value a blue collar mentality. We all pitch in and help where needed. No job is too big or too small.
- We love delighting our customers and over delivering.
- It has to be fun (and hopefully funny) or forget it.
Dragonfly Designs is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Dragonfly Designs does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or pregnancy, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardshi