We’re Hiring an Assistant to the company owner & our Leadership Team
We are a small Family Owned Art Education Company – we offer after school enrichment programs, camps, classes, birthday parties and products such as DIY kits.
We are looking to bring you on-board and have you help with admin tasks that support our team in the areas of Afterschool classes (involves working with schools & Parks & Rec – submitting proposals, using Google calendar to manage teacher schedules & curriculum, invoicing the school etc..) Camps (proposals, client management when clients register, transfer between camps, change dates, list children’s allergies, communicate with families, update invoices using QBO etc…) and Birthday parties (following up with host families to collect add on services, collect partygoer headcounts, collect payments, update invoices)
This job has the potential of being 15-40 hours/week for the right person.
On going work will consist of client communications, data entry, office work for the company owner & project manager as needed, organizing all of the needed forms for our fall, winter, spring & summer camps. Timesheet management for staff & birthday party & event coordination.
During Camp Season: Forms to be completed & updated daily as new registrations come in: Family check in forms for our winter, fall, spring & summer camps, Daily Sign In Roster, Formating client payments for QBO invoices. Maintaining our company profiles across various camp registration sites & more.
A few questions, if I may…
- – Are you a Type A and proud of it?
- -Are you a competent personality wrangler? In other words, you get along well with others, but you also get things done.
- – Do you love watching from the back of the stage, knowing that the show was able to go on because of all your behind-the-scenes work?
We need you to make sure that the company brand stays consistent and reliable, from start to finish, with each project we put out.
This position has high expectations but if you’re the person we’re looking for, you’re the type who gets motivated by high expectations.
Here’s who this position is not for:
- – Those looking for a “side job” while growing their own business, then this isn’t for you.
- – People who have a lot going on already, and don’t have the time and focus needed to complete quality work.
- – Those who aren’t willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
However, this position is for a person who:
- – Is resourceful.
- – Can handle stress and tight deadlines.
- – Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly with both team members and clients.
- – Has great attention to detail and brand quality.
- – Is not locked into just working 9-5 but embraces an “until it gets done” attitude.
- – Is a high-functioning communicator.
- – Is organized.
- – Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- – Is not afraid of new challenges.
- – Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- – Adapts really well to changes on-the-go.
- – Is technology savvy. [Google docs, spreadsheets, calendar]
- – Can handle direct feedback.
- – Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying collected.
Dragonfly Designs is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Dragonfly Designs does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or pregnancy, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.