We’re Hiring a Videographer & Photographer specifically to produce consistent content in line with our Marketing Strategy [primarily to post on our Website, LinkedIn, FB & YouTube].
You would be a contributing member of our Marketing Team.
We are a small Family Owned Art Education Company – we offer Virtual [and previously in-person] Art Event Experiences for Adults, Workshops, Camps, Classes, Birthday Parties and Products such as DIY kits.
We are looking to bring you on-board and have you help with B2B & B2C video storytelling & product photos. We have had to pivot and reinvent ourselves. We are now marketing across the country & Canada rather than only speaking to a local audience.
This job has the potential of being 10-25 hours/week for the right person.
We need you to make sure that the company brand stays consistent and reliable, from start to finish, with each project we put out.
This position has high expectations but if you’re the person we’re looking for, you’re the type who gets motivated by high expectations.
Here’s who this position is not for:
- – Those looking for a “side job” while growing their own business, then this isn’t for you.
- – People who have a lot going on already, and don’t have the time and focus needed to complete quality work.
- – Those who aren’t willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
However, this position is for a person who:
- – Is resourceful.
- – Can handle stress and tight deadlines.
- – Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly with both team members and have a vision that explains to our clients how we will serve them at the highest level.
- – Has great attention to detail and brand quality.
- – Is not locked into just working 9-5 but embraces an “until it gets done” attitude.
- – Is a high-functioning communicator.
- – Is organized.
- – Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- – Is not afraid of new challenges.
- – Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- – Adapts really well to changes on-the-go.
- – Can contribute to the creative process & has the work ethic to execute in a timely fashion
- – Can handle direct feedback.
- – Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying collected.
We do need someone available to travel to our studio is South San Francisco, however editing and some meetings can be done remotely.
Own Your Wins
We hire people who are amazing at what they do. We expect you to be resourceful and empower you to make your own decisions. We also hold you responsible for achieving your personal goals, and contributing to team objectives.
Working as a Contractor gives you the flexibility to create your own schedule. You’ll also have the opportunity for advancement and career growth as a crucial part of our team. Your contract will be reviewed regularly and can be ended at any time by either party.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- – At Dragonfly Designs we work hard. We are a small team of go-getters who set big goals and achieve them.
- – We move very fast around here—we are efficient and prepared—we get ridiculous results.
- – We talk about issues out in the open—we like everyone to be in the know.
- – We tell the truth to each other.
- – We change our minds a lot because we are willing to learn by taking action.
- – We spend less time thinking and talking about what we are going to do and more time doing it.
- – We value a blue collar mentality. We all pitch in and help where needed. No job is too big or too small.
- – We love delighting our customers and over delivering.
- – It has to be fun (and hopefully funny) or forget it.