About This Job
Dragonfly Designs is currently seeking an in-person Kit Packaging Assistant to work in our South San Francisco Studio alongside our dedicated team. You will be preparing and packaging our materials kits that get shipped out worldwide. These kits are used for our exciting creative experiences, from in-person children’s parties to global corporate events and our customers love receiving them! This is a critical role in the company, each kit must be sent out with 100% accuracy so that our events can run on time and our guests can have the complete Dragonfly WOW Experience. Precision is key, details matter, and to ensure success in this position you will need to perform to a high level of accuracy. You will be working with an energetic team that is connected to the company mission.
Opportunities to assist as a weekend party host assistant for the right candidate.
- We Genuinely Care: About our reputation, about giving our customers a WOW experience, and about each other. We believe a good reputation outweighs profit every time.
- We Are Always Learning: We are always looking to improve ourselves, the company and our offerings. We aren’t afraid to dream big and we see mistakes as opportunities to grow.
- We are a Team of Individuals: Our company culture champions diversity and believes we are all richer for hearing different viewpoints and experiences. We treat each other with Respect, Compassion and Empathy.
- We Show Up: We are enthusiastic, energetic, tenacious, and prepared for the task at hand. We model our Core Values and act with integrity with each other and with our clients.
- We Say Make It Fun: We are really serious about what we do but don’t take ourselves too seriously! Our team will always stop to laugh, celebrate each other’s successes and blow off some steam. We take this exuberant mindset into every single interaction with our clients, ensuring their own joyful experience.
Who We Are
Dragonfly Designs is a full-service in-person and virtual art experience company specializing in corporate team building and events, client appreciation, life’s special occasions and art classes for adults and children. We are a woman-founded, family-owned business based in Northern California. Since 2005, Stacee Gillelen has brought the joy of creativity and art to adults and children across the San Francisco Bay Area. Today, we offer our in-person after school classes, camps, parties & events to our clients in the SF Bay Area and virtual art corporate events, workshops and parties to customers across the United States and internationally. Our dynamic team of professional artists guide guests through inspiring, meaningful projects in a variety of artistic mediums.
We invest significantly in our staff’s training and development and we are looking for long-term team members dedicated to our mission.
This job has the potential of being 15-40 hours/week for the right person.
Location: This is an in-person position (PST work hours) in our South San Francisco studio.
Who you Are:
- You love gift wrapping packages during the holidays
- You a supporter of arts education
- Looking for a side gig to earn extra cash while attending college or while your kids are at school
- Want to work in a small, family-owned local business?
- Are known to be a detail oriented, Type A organizational personality
- You love working behind the scenes ensuring the success of the team
- You have a track record of completing tasks to 100% accuracy
- You LOVE creating something beautiful
- You have an eye for detail; the little things matter to you
- You enjoy working in batches and are satisfied when a project is completed
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are available to work during weekends (optional)
- Self-starter with a high level of resourcefulness and initiative; able to meet high expectations with little direction. You must be highly detail-oriented with superb organizational and project management skills. To demonstrate this, please put the word “peaches” into the comments box within the application.
- Strategic thinker; understanding both short and long term business consequences of all decisions.
- Great communicator; able to collaborate with other team members in a professional, efficient manner.
- Set high standards for yourself and be an example of what is possible.
- Capable of delegating to and communicating with, an in-person and virtual team.
- Attention to detail
Dragonfly Designs is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Dragonfly Designs does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or pregnancy, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract