We’re excited to bring you our tried and true Summer Art Camp curriculum (18 years in the making) in
an inclusive, welcoming environment in the San Diego area!
We offer two sessions in our Art, Jewelry & Yoga camp.
The day will start with a kid-level yoga practice to get everyone relaxed and ready for fun! Your child will explore different art mediums and techniques not found at other camps!
Where is your studio located?
Our beautiful, 2-acre private property is in Encinitas, CA which is in north San Diego County. All visits to our venue are by Appointment Only. We protect our address to keep the venue safe for our guests and to respect our neighbors. After you register we’ll send you a confirmation email with our address and camp details.
What is the age range?
Our camps are designed for ages 6 to 12
What are the camp hours?
Camp Begins at 9am and Ends at 2pm
Afternoon Extended Care is 2-4pm
What is a typical day of camp like?
What does my child need to bring/wear?
- Please dress your child appropriately for the weather in San Diego and in comfortable clothes appropriate for movement and “making a creative mess!”
- Bring a bagged lunch, healthy snacks and a water bottle to camp each day
Camp is a NUT-FREE ZONE
- Bring sunscreen, hats and jackets for outdoor play
- Label any prescription medication and provide clear instructions to staff
- Label all removable, personal belongings
Who teaches at your camps?
Our Lead Camp counselors are permanent year-round employees of Dragonfly Designs who teach in our afterschool enrichment programs and host art parties. Our wonderful staff are college educated and comply with California standards for working on school campuses including TB testing and background checks through the DOJ & FBI
What is the teacher/student ratio?
Our teacher to student ratio does not exceed 12:1 and is often much lower
What are the drop-off/pick-up procedures?
Drop Off & Pick Up Procedures will be emailed to you upon booking.
What are your cancellation/change policies?
Please Note: We do not issue cash refunds as we purchase supplies and procure staff in advance. If you cancel your registration for a fully-funded camp(s), you will receive a Camp Credit for the amount you paid less a 10% cancellation fee. We are happy to work with you on applying your credit for another camp, class, service or product! We appreciate your cooperation!
- Credits can be used on any Dragonfly Designs service or product.
- Camp credit transferable to other accounts.
- In the event Dragonfly Designs has to cancel, a makeup class will be scheduled.
- Change Request Policy:
- Transfers to a new week of camp will incur a $15 Administrative change fee.
- Change Requests for other program dates must be received in writing (via email to email@example.com) at least 7 days prior to your original program’s start date. All changes are subject to availability.
- Early bird special rates are forfeited upon request to transfer.
- Any returned checks/payments will incur a $40 fee.