Dragonfly Designs is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager who is creatively driven, has a proven track record of results, has excellent people management skills and team leadership. This individual will organize, manage and lead a team for marketing and operations efforts. This will primarily include implementing the outlined strategy.
Core Duties Include:
- – Project Management: With the help of a team you will make an idea a reality. From concept to execution you will manage all the moving parts and multiple tasks at one time. Ensure we hit deadlines and execute on the vision. An idea could be implementing a new procedure, determining how to be more efficient, reporting, etc.
- – Efficiency: Always looking for ways to streamline and improve the process.
- – Provide reports on sales performance and campaigns. Includes creating reports, analyzing data and generating ideas to hit sales goals.
- – Create success metrics that drive performance toward financial gain and client satisfaction
- – Communication: You must have exceptional communication skills. You need to be able to clearly convey tasks and expectations to every team member.
- – Deadline Driven: You must be proactive in anticipating delays and issues.
- – Traction: Our business is organized as outlined in Traction by Gina Wickman. An understanding of this methodology is a bonus!
- – You love working with systems and procedures to get things done in the most efficient and consistent way
- – Being plugged into the big picture of a business excites you
- – You’re great at jumping into the ‘online biz’ chaos and getting it sorted out
- – You’re capable of delegating, communicating with, and taking responsibility for a virtual team
- – When you hear a great idea, you naturally start thinking about the steps it will take to make it happen
- – Possess exceptional drive and organizational skills.
- – You have the ability to communicate with technical personality types internally and externally
- -You are able to engage in healthy debate. You love roundtable discussions, value cognitive diversity and know the end goal is to find better solutions for all involved
- – Proven ability to work without heavy direction and deliver exceptional results
- – Able to work in a highly fluid environment and re-prioritize quickly as situations require
- – Ability to successfully manage a team
- – 3 to 5 Years experience in sales support, or project management
- – Strong quantitative/analytical skills
Dragonfly Designs is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Dragonfly Designs does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or pregnancy, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.