You’ve stocked up on bracelets, got all blinged out with necklaces, and made earrings until the sun went down – what next? Worry not, the opportunities are still endless! Learn how to use your beading skills in non-jewelry projects such as spoons, bookmarks, key chains and much more! Time to take beading to the next level.
Important – the Beading Basics camp is a prerequisite for this camp.
AGE 8-13 (Ages 5-7 can join supervised by someone 16 or older)
- 8/17-8/21 from 10:00 am PST – 11:00 am PST
- Beaded spoon
- Cork Key chain
- Dragonfly Earrings
- Flower Ring
- $149/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
You will receive your materials kit 1 – 5 days before the start date of your class. Kits are mailed through USPS from our South San Francisco, CA studio. Packages are generally received (after they leave our office) as follows:
- Shipping to the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 3-4 business days
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.