You’ve stocked up on bracelets, got all blinged out with necklaces, and made earrings until the sun went down – what next? Worry not, the opportunities are still endless! Learn how to use your beading skills in non-jewelry projects such as spoons, bookmarks, key chains and much more! Time to take beading to the next level.
Important – the Beading Basics camp is a prerequisite for this camp.
AGE 8-13 (Ages 5-7 can join supervised by someone 16 or older)
- 8/17-8/21 from 10:00 am PST – 11:00 am PST
- Beaded spoon
- Cork Key chain
- Dragonfly Earrings
- Flower Ring
- $149/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
Kits are mailed through USPS from our So. San Francisco studio in 1-2 business days of the order being placed. Packages are generally received as follows:
- Shipping to the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 2-3 business days
- Your Home! This is a virtual camp that you can attend from the comfort of your home. We will use Zoom
13 in stock