Explore the ancient art of weaving on a frame loom using simple, fun, and creative techniques! Learn some basics of how to warp the loom, how to use weaving tools such as needles and shuttles, and how to use basic principles of art such as color and texture in weaving.
Learn tapestry weaving techniques as we create shapes and stories with threads.
- 4:00 pm PST – 5:00 pm PST
- Dates: Mar 30, April 6, 20, 27, May 4
- Tapestry – Shapes and Stories-Interlocking shapes
- $155/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit and shipping)
- This is a Virtual Class with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.