Sketching people can be challenging, but in this class we’ll break it all down! Students will learn the fundamentals of telling a story through the gesture of a figure (body language) and how to simplify motion, add structure and shading. Young artists will be amazed as their figures take shape and come alive on the page!
- 2:00 pm PST – 3:00 pm PST
- Monday – Friday
- Dates: June 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Figure Drawings
- Figures in Action
- Focus on Facial Features – How to Draw Eyes
- $125/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes)
- Sketchbook (optional) or copy paper
- Felt tip pen
- Fine point pen
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.