Sketching people can be challenging, but in this class we’ll break it all down! Students will learn the fundamentals of telling a story through the gesture of a figure (body language) and how to simplify motion, add structure and shading. Young artists will be amazed as their figures take shape and come alive on the page!
- 11:00 am PST – 12:00 pm PST
- Monday – Friday
- Dates: Aug 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
- Figure Drawings
- Figures in Action
- Focus on Facial Features – How to Draw Eyes
- $125/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes)
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.