This is next level tie dye! Learn the ancient Japanese technique of Shibori, the process of twisting, bunching and folding fabric and dyeing it in a stunning indigo blue. You’ll also explore Batik, using wax and dye to create unique patterns and textiles.
**Upon purchase you will receive a video that explains how to premix your dye before class.
AGE 8 – Adult
- 4:00 pm PST – 5:00 pm PST
- Dates: May 19, 26, June 2, 9, 16
- Wall Hangings
- Tote Bags
- $155/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
- Shipping in the SF Bay Area: 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California: 2 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA: 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to Canada: 5 – 10 business days
- This is a Virtual Class with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.