Let’s get knotty! Macrame is a gorgeous and versatile craft that never seems to go out of style. In this week-long camp, we’ll be focusing on basic-but-beautiful knots, and learning how to combine them into impressive pieces of textile art.
- 8/10-8/14 from 11:00 am PST – 12:00 pm PST
- Macrame Wall-Hanging
- Macrame Feather
- $149/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
You will receive your materials kit 1 – 5 days before the start date of your class. Kits are mailed through USPS from our South San Francisco, CA studio. Packages are generally received (after they leave our office) as follows:
- Shipping to the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 3-4 business days
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.