Explore the ancient art of weaving on a frame loom using simple, fun, and creative techniques! Learn the basics of warping the loom and using weaving tools as well as basic principles of art such as color and texture in fiber art. Weaving is like painting with thread where you can play with color blending, texture, line, shape, and more.
Learn to weave with mixed media including, paper, found objects and natural materials. Explore color and the idea of “painting” with threads.
- 4:00 pm PST – 5:00 pm PST
- Dates: May 11, 18, 25, June 1, 8
- Mixed Media in Nature Weaving
- Color Play
-Twisted weft threads
-Multi Color warp
-“Painting” with Threads
- Finishing and Display Ideas
- $155/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit and shipping)
- This is a Virtual Class with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.