Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Gather round knights and jesters, dragon-tamers and royalty, it’s Medieval Week! In this sewing-focused Textiles & Fiber Arts Camp, students will discover a wide variety of stitches and sewing techniques, while designing and creating crest banners and stunning sequined pouches.
- 7/6-7/10 from 11:00 am PST – 12:00 pm PST
Taught in Mandarin
This camp is designed for children that already have a basic understanding of these languages, and want to get more exposure and practice. Children learn new vocabulary through dynamic modes of self-expression in a full immersion environment. Instructors are native speakers in the target language.
- Sequin Pouches
- $149/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
Kits are mailed through USPS from our So. San Francisco studio in 1-2 business days of the order being placed. Packages are generally received as follows:
- Shipping to the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 2-3 business days
- Your Home! This is a virtual camp that you can attend from the comfort of your home. We will use Zoom
13 in stock