Get in the loop! This is Wireworking 101. Students will be introduced to the basics – loops, links and connections! Learn the versatile technique of simple loops, become a jump ring pro, and learn how to think in new dimensions of design by working on complex pieces.
Prerequisite: Beading Basics
- 2:00 pm PST – 3:00 pm PST
- Monday – Friday
- Dates: July 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Projects may include:
- Simple loop bracelets & chain making
- Earrings made with jump rings, simple loops & chain
- $155/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit and shipping)
- Shipping in the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to Canada – 2 – 3 business days
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.