Get in the loop! This is Wireworking 101. Students will be introduced to the basics – loops, links and connections! Learn the versatile technique of simple loops, become a jump ring pro, and learn how to think in new dimensions of design by working on complex pieces.
Prerequisite: Beading Basics
- 8/10-8/14 from 11:00 am PST – 12:00 pm PST
- Simple Loop Bracelets & Chain Making
- Earrings Made with Jumprings, Simple Loops & Chain
- $149/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
You will receive your materials kit 1 – 5 days before the start date of your class. Kits are mailed through USPS from our South San Francisco, CA studio. Packages are generally received (after they leave our office) as follows:
- Shipping to the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 3-4 business days
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.