About This Class
Have an eye for fashion? In this class, students show off their style through drawing and illustration with pencil, watercolor, pen, and ink. Fashionistas will learn to create a croquis or sketch of a figure and then dress it in creations that are ready for the runway!
- 3:30 pm PST – 4:30 pm PST
- Jan 22, 29, Feb 5, 12, 26
- Casual everyday clothing that we wear for day to day life.
- Outwear to keep us warm and dry
- Evening wear to highlight us at special occasions
- Loungewear to stay home and be comfy in and still look FABULOUS
- Accessories to complete the “LOOK”
Please have the following materials ready for your class
- Sketchbook (optional) or copy paper
- Felt tip pen
- Fine point pen
- Watercolor paints
- Colored pencils
- $125/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
- Shipping in the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to Canada – 2 – 3 business days
- This is a Virtual Class with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.