Bippety-boppity-boo! With a wave of a magic wand (or colored pencil), students will learn how to draw figures and design enchanting gowns to get their princess ready for the ball! Using beautiful watercolor, embellishments and a collage technique, young artists will create lifelike 3D images.
AGE 8 +
- 11:00 am PST – 12:00 pm PST
- Monday – Friday
- Dates: Aug 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
- Design a fabulous ball gown with lots of glitz and glamour! “Lights! Camera! Action!
- Create a royal gown to wear on that special day to capture the hearts of everyone in the room! Wishes do come true!
- Magic is in the air! Your creation fills the room with fairy dust, shooting stars and whimsy! Abbacadabra! …..
- Complete your royal look with magnificent accessories like tiaras, rings, wands, bracelets, necklaces and who can forget the royal slippers! Encrust them all in the royal jewels…bling bling!
- $125/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes)
- Sketchbook (optional) or copy paper
- Felt tip pen
- Fine point pen
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.