Discover a tiny world where grass is as big of trees, pebbles are the size of boulders, and worms could destroy our home! Join us as we make a teeny tiny house with teeny tiny furniture. Decorate your little house with wall art and make a little gnome to guard it!
AGE 5 – 9
- 3:30 pm PST – 4:30 pm PST
- Dates: Nov 4, 11, 18, 25 Dec 2
Inspired Projects May Include
- Bird Wall Art
- Fairy Home
- Clay Gnome
- $155/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
You will receive your materials kit 1 – 5 days before the start date of your class. Kits are mailed through USPS from our South San Francisco, CA studio. Packages are generally received (after they leave our office) as follows:
- Shipping to the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 4 – 5 business days
- Shipping to Canada: up to 3 weeks
- This is a Virtual Class with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.