Inspiration can be found anywhere, even in the fruit bowl! We’ll use these sweet items as a muse for a beautiful painting. Learn the techniques and brushwork needed when working with watercolor. Artists will even learn a few tricks on how to create illusion of form.
AGE 8 – 12
- 8/17 – 8/21 from 2:30 pm PST – 3:30 pm PST
- Fruit Portraits
- $149/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
You will receive your materials kit 1 – 5 days before the start date of your class. Kits are mailed through USPS from our South San Francisco, CA studio. Packages are generally received (after they leave our office) as follows:
- Shipping to the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 3-4 business days
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.