Can you FELT it?! In this Textiles & Fiber Arts Class, we’ll learn all about wool is, how it’s processed, and most importantly, how to use wet felting to create colorful, fun projects! The projects in this class include creating felted soap and embroidered beads to create necklaces and wall hangings. Warm fuzzies guaranteed!
- Friday’s 10/30 – 12/4 from 3:00 pm PST – 4:00 pm PST
- Felted & Embroidered Ball Necklace
- Felted Soap
- Acorn & Felt Wall Hanging
- $175/child (includes 5 in person 1 hour classes and materials kit)
- This class will be held in-person; outdoors (please dress appropriately) following social distance and county guidelines for safety at Oak Meadow Park, 233 Blossom Hill Rd, Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA