November 23rd / 9:00am – 3:00pm ~ Fall Break Kids Art Camp
It’s Fall, ya’ll! We believe inspiration can be found anywhere, especially in the bounty of nature! We invite our artists to get inspiration from the magical autumn season as we create mosaic and abstract leaves, paint watercolor pumpkins and draw 3D squirrels. Students will learn the techniques and brushwork needed when working with watercolor and will even learn a few tricks on how to create the illusion of form.
Camp Highlights :
- Students will create works of art
- Study and integrate new artistic techniques
- Explore the mediums of painting, drawing, and sculpting
- Dig into art history through games and engaging activities
- Socialize with fellow makers!
Things to Remember:
- Bring your own lunch and snacks [nut-free zone]
- Popcorn and hot chocolate are complimentary on last day of camp
- All materials are included
- Comfortable clothes for movement and making a “creative mess!”