Paintbrush at the ready, we’re making wearable art! Students will work with two distinctive fabric painting techniques to create tote bags & T-shirts they’ll want to rock! The concepts of color theory and negative space will be covered while creating dragonfly-themed masterpieces.
- 12:30 pm PST – 1:30 pm PST
- Monday – Friday
- Dates: June 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Glue Batik on T-shirt
- Dragonfly Fabric Art Tote Bag
- $155/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit and shipping)
- Shipping in the SF Bay Area: 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California: 2 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA: 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to Canada: 5 – 10 business days
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.