Paintbrush at the ready, we’re making wearable art! Campers will work with two distinctive fabric painting techniques to create tote bags & t-shirts they’ll want to rock! The concepts of color theory and negative space will be covered while creating dragonfly-themed masterpieces.
- 6/15-6/19 from 12:00 pm PST – 1:00 pm PST
Taught in Mandarin
This camp is designed for children that already have a basic understanding of these languages, and want to get more exposure and practice. Children learn new vocabulary through dynamic modes of self-expression in a full immersion environment. Instructors are native speakers in the target language.
- Glue Batik on T-shirt
Painting on Tote Bag
- $149/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
Kits are mailed through USPS from our So. San Francisco studio in 1-2 business days of the order being placed. Packages are generally received as follows:
- Shipping to the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 2-3 business days
- Your Home! This is a virtual camp that you can attend from the comfort of your home. We will use Zoom
13 in stock