Paintbrush at the ready, we’re making wearable art! Campers will work with two distinctive fabric painting techniques to create tote bags & t-shirts they’ll want to rock! The concepts of color theory and negative space will be covered while creating dragonfly-themed masterpieces.
- 8/17-8/21 from 11:00 am PST – 12:00 pm PST
- Glue Batik on T-shirt
Painting on Tote Bag
- $149/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
You will receive your materials kit 1 – 5 days before the start date of your class. Kits are mailed through USPS from our South San Francisco, CA studio. Packages are generally received (after they leave our office) as follows:
- Shipping to the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 3-4 business days
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.