Bead ‘em, love ‘em, stack ‘em! Bracelets are one of our all-time favorite accessories to make, and we’re so excited to bring all campers a wide variety of designs! Learn how to design patterns that make your jewelry pop as well as how to work with multiple strands of beading wire and different beads to achieve eye catching shapes and textures.
Important – the Beading Basics camp is a prerequisite for this camp.
AGE 8-13 (Ages 5-7 can join supervised by someone 16 or older)
- 8/10 – 8/14 from 3:00 pm PST – 4:00 pm PST
- Berry Bracelet
- Criss-Cross Bracelet
- 3 Strand Ombre Bracelet
- Butterfly Bracelet
- Alternating Pearl Bracelet
- $149/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
You will receive your materials kit 1 – 5 days before the start date of your class. Kits are mailed through USPS from our South San Francisco, CA studio. Packages are generally received (after they leave our office) as follows:
- Shipping to the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 3-4 business days
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.