Bead ‘em, love ‘em, stack ‘em! Bracelets are one of our all-time favorite accessories to make, and we’re so excited to bring all campers a wide variety of designs! Learn how to design patterns that make your jewelry pop as well as how to work with multiple strands of beading wire and different beads to achieve eye catching shapes and textures.
Important – the Beading Basics camp is a prerequisite for this camp.
AGE 8-13 (Ages 5-7 can join supervised by someone 16 or older)
- 6/8 – 6/12 from 10:00 am PST – 11:00 am PST
- Berry Bracelet
- Criss-Cross Bracelet
- 3 Strand Ombre Bracelet
- Butterfly Bracelet
- Alternating Pearl Bracelet
- $149/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
Kits are mailed through USPS from our So. San Francisco studio in 1-2 business days of the order being placed. Packages are generally received as follows:
- Shipping to the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 2-3 business days
- Your Home! This is a virtual camp that you can attend from the comfort of your home. We will use Zoom
12 in stock