Explore the ancient art of weaving on a frame loom using simple, fun, and creative techniques! We’ll learn some basics of how to warp the loom, how to use weaving tools such as needles and shuttles, and how to use basic principles of art such as color and texture in weaving.
Discover how to weave with rya knots along with plain weave to create bags, books and wall hangings.
- 4:00 pm PST – 5:00 pm PST
- Dates: Feb 23, Mar 2, 9, 16, 23
- Woven Boho Bag
- A Weaving Journal – Collection of Playful Weavings
- $155/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit and shipping)
- This is a Virtual Class with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.