Students enter the magical world of bookbinding through the creation of their very own handmade journals. This class touches on the the history of bookmaking in different cultures, dissects the anatomy of a book, and teaches other unique options for bookmaking projects from stitching to hardcovers! As if that wasn’t enough, students will also learn how to professionally carve Linocut block stamps using printmaking techniques, create 3D popup cards & envelopes and design a cool graphic T-shirt.
- 3:00 pm PST – 4:00 pm PST
- Dates: May 20, 27, June 3, 10, 17
- Customized Journals
- Bookbinding Techniques
- Linocut Carved Stamps
- Cards with Envelopes
- Block Print T-shirt
- $155/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, no materials kit required)
- Shipping in the SF Bay Area: 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California: 2 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA: 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to Canada: 5 – 10 business days
- This is a Virtual Class with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.