Where color meets texture and dives into a playfully eclectic atmosphere is where the bohemian aesthetic really thrives. Inspired by global artistic traditions and a joyful, colorful world, this bohemian beading camp explores a wide array of jewelry making techniques, while creating artistic accessories.
Important – the Beading Basics and Links, Loops, and Connections camps are a prerequisite for this camp.
- 8/17-8/21 from 12:00 pm PST – 1:00 pm PST
- Beaded Bar Necklace
- Boho Necklace
- Knotted Leather Wrap Bracelet
- Feather Pendant Necklace
- Copper Boho Shell Wrap Earrings
- $149/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
You will receive your materials kit 1 – 5 days before the start date of your class. Kits are mailed through USPS from our South San Francisco, CA studio. Packages are generally received (after they leave our office) as follows:
- Shipping to the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 3-4 business days
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.