Ready to take your first step on your jewelry making journey? In this beginner beading class, get to know the tools of the trade, and all the techniques you need to know to start creating unique, dazzling beaded jewelry from scratch! Students will gain the knowledge and skill to create their own jewelry pieces. This class is a prerequisite for all other jewelry making courses.
AGE 8 – 13 (Ages 5-7 can join supervised by someone 16 or older)
- 12:00 pm PST – 1:00 pm PST
- Monday – Friday
- Dates: Aug 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
- Single Strand Bracelet
- Wrap Bracelet/Necklace
- Earrings from Beading Wire
- Double Strand Bracelet
- Criss Cross Bracelet
- $155/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit and shipping)
- Shipping in the SF Bay Area: 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California: 2 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA: 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to Canada: 5 – 10 business days
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.