Ready to take your first step on your jewelry making journey? Get to know the tools of the trade, and all the techniques you need to know to start creating unique, dazzling beaded jewelry from scratch! Campers will walk away with the knowledge and skill to create their own jewelry pieces. This camp is a prerequisite for all other jewelry making summer camps with Dragonfly Designs.
AGE 8 – 13 (Ages 5-7 can join supervised by someone 16 or older)
- 8/17 – 8/21 from 3:30 pm PST – 4:30 pm PST
- Class registration will close 3 business days prior to the first day of class to ensure we have time to ship your Materials Kit!
- Single Strand Bracelet
- Wrap Bracelet/Necklace
- Earrings from Beading Wire
- Double Strand Bracelet
- Criss Cross Bracelet
- $155/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
You will receive your materials kit 1 – 5 days before the start date of your class. Kits are mailed through USPS from our South San Francisco, CA studio. Packages are generally received (after they leave our office) as follows:
- Shipping to the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 3-4 business days
- This is a Virtual Class with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.