Explore the rich history of the Renaissance period of art including the famous Mona Lisa and Notre Dame at Night. Campers will learn how to create a coat of arms tapestry, make clothespin dolls and study the architecture of the Middle Ages before crafting a collagraph print.
AGE 8 – 12
- Dates: Dec 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- 4:00 pm PST – 5:00 pm PST
- Castle Collagraph
- Clothes Pin Dolls
- Coat of Arms Tapestry
- DaVinci’s Mona Lisa
- $155/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit, and shipping)
- Shipping in the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA -2-3 business days
- Shipping to Canada: 2-3 Business Days
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.