It’s snuggle time and we’re making stuffies! A huge hit in every textiles program that we teach, these cuddly stuffies will be a much loved addition to a student’s toy collection. We’ll also learn some sturdy stitches while making bean bags for even more summertime fun!
This camp utilizes hand sewing; no sewing machine required.
- 10:30 am PST – 11:30 am PST
- Monday – Friday
- Dates: July 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Bean Bags
- $155/child (includes 5 live 1 hour classes, materials kit and shipping)
- Shipping in the SF Bay Area: 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California: 2 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA: 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to Canada: 5 – 10 business days
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.