Art + Learning Camp
- Dates: 3/30-4/3
- Times: Camp begins at 9am and Ends at 3pm. Additional Before and After Care are available.
- South San Francisco Studio – 55 Nursery Way – South San Francisco CA 94080
- Price: $450 per week
- Camp Size: 10 participants per camp
We know finding child care for this time can be difficult. We want to help by offering Distance Learning + Art Camp. This will allow your child to complete their schoolwork while taking fun artistic breaks throughout the day.
We are taking heightened sanitation measures along with following the Shelter-In-Place for childcare providers and the following precautions to ensure the safety of your child while attending this Distance Learning + Art Camp.
- Following CDC recommendations for handwashing
- Upon arrival, all children will thoroughly wash their hands
- Extra care will be taken to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces including art supplies (scissors, tools, glue, etc.)
- To minimize exposure, your child will be with the same children all week; no drop-in or single day campers allowed
- We will conduct camp outdoors (weather permitting), our indoor studio space is always available
- Our staff will be available to assist and tutor to ensure your children complete their assigned school work throughout the day
- WiFi is available in the studio, we ask you to bring a laptop if your children need to access any online resources
Schedule of Day
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am Before Care Available (Additional study time, art activities and outdoor free play available)
- 9:00 am – 10:30 am Distance Learning Time
- 10:30 am – 11:30 pm Guided Art Activity (Optional)
- 11:30 pm – 12:30 pm LUNCH/PLAY TIME (please bring your own lunch and snacks for the day)
- 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm Distance Learning Time
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Optional Guided Art Activity (Optional)
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm After Care Available (Additional study time, art activities and outdoor free play available)
- If your child or any member of your household are showing signs of fever, coughing, shortness of breath we ask that you stay home.
- Children will be sent home immediately if they exhibit any of these symptoms
- To encourage families to keep sick children at home we will modify our illness policy and allow full credit for missed days to be used at a future camp or party
- Current Policy: We do not prorate or refund tuition for days missed due to illness or injury
- Let us know if anyone in your family or immediate circle tests positive for COVID-19