- Get to know the “tools of the trade”: Scouts learn about the instruments used to make jewelry.
- Make jewelry with metal: Scouts learn how to make simple loops with wire to create their own earrings.
- Turn everyday objects into jewelry: Scouts gain the skills to turn recycled materials into beautiful treasures.
- Learn about jewelry inspired by another culture.
- Make a sparkling gift: During our in-person Jewelry Making Party with the Scouts, our staff teaches how to make stunning jewelry for a friend, family member, or a cause that inspires them.
Girl Scouts of all ages!
If you don’t see the party time you want, send us a text or give us a ring, we’d love to talk with you! We’ll try our best to accommodate your party request! 650-303-1900
Depending on your location:
Mon – Thurs 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Fridays 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Saturdays 10:00am – 9:00pm
Sundays 10:30am – 7:30pm
Contact us for availability outside these hours.
We come to you whether you’re in your home, school or recreation center. You decide where you want to host your girl scout meeting and we’ll be there!
Let us make earning your Jewelry Making Badge a fun and unique experience! We’ll take care of it all – before we arrive, we’ll send troop leaders an informational Jeweler Badge Skills Packet to advise your troop in the tasks needed to earn their jewelry badge. During our in-person Jewelry Making Party, our staff will teach you how to make stunning jewelry you can share with your friends and family!
Click the “Check Availability” button to book your unforgettable party now!