- Get to know the “tools of the trade.”: Scouts learn about the instruments used to make jewelry.
- Make jewelry with metal.: Scouts learn how to make simple-loops with wire to create their own earrings.
- Turn everyday objects into jewelry.: Scouts gain the skills to turn recycled materials into beautiful treasures.
- Learn about jewelry inspired by another culture.
- Make a sparking gift.: During our in person Jewelry Making Party with the Scouts our staff teach how to make stunning jewelry for a friend, family member, or a cause that inspires them.
Girl Scouts of all ages!
If you don’t see the party time you want, send us a text or give us a ring, we’d love to talk with you! We’ll try to accommodate your party request! 650-303-1900
Depending on your location: Mon – Thurs 5:30pm – 7:30pm | Fridays 5:30pm – 8:30pm | Saturdays 10:00am – 9:00pm | Sundays 10:30am – 7:30pm | Contact us for availability outside these hours.
We come to you: In your home, school or recreation center. You decide and we’ll be there.
Earn a Jewelry Making Badge with Dragonfly Designs. In advance of our arrival, we send troop leaders an informational Jeweler Badge Skills Packet to advise your troop in the tasks needed to earn their jewelry badge. During our in person Jewelry Making Party with the Scouts our staff teach how to make stunning jewelry for a friend, family member, or a cause that inspires them.
Click the “Check Availability” button to book your unforgettable party now!