- 8-9: Before Care simple art or jewelry projects
- 9-9:15: Friendship Building Games
- 9:15-10: Yoga Stretching & Movement Games
- 10-10:20: Healthy Snack & Classroom Agreements
- 10:20-11:30: Art, Jewelry Projects
- 11:30-12:30: Lunch & Outdoor Play
- 12:00: HALF DAY (Campers arrive/leave)
- 12:30-2:50: Art, Jewelry Projects
- 2:50-3: Clean Up & Pick Up
- 3-6: Aftercare (Afternoon healthy snack, simple art & jewelry projects, indoor games, outdoor play)
Kids of all ages are welcome. Children will be grouped by age, interest & ability levels.
Need something for your kids to do while on break this winter? Check out our fall and winter break camps!
8:00-9:00am before care
9:00-3:00pm regular camp day
We offer camps in several Bay Area locations including San Francisco, South San Francisco, Burlingame Park & Rec (650-558-7300), San Mateo Park & Rec (650.522.7446) and Redwood City Park & Rec (650-780-7311)
Your Kids Will Love It! Camp begins with an hour of yoga poses and friendship building games. After yoga, students are instructed in art & jewelry projects using a variety of mediums and techniques such as paint, wax, clay, beading, riveting, resin, copper etching, stamping, and wirework.
Check out the camps listed below and sign-up today!