- 8-9: Before Care simple art or jewelry projects
- 9-9:15: Friendship Building Games
- 9:15-10: Yoga Stretching & Movement Games
- 10-10:20: Healthy Snack & Classroom Agreements
- 10:20-11:30: Leatherworking, Metalsmithing Projects
- 11:30-12:30: Lunch & Outdoor Play
- 12:30-2:50: Leatherworking, Metalsmithing Projects
- 2:50-3: Clean Up & Pick Up
- 3-6: Aftercare (Afternoon healthy snack, simple art & jewelry projects, indoor games, outdoor play)
Children ages 8 & up are welcome. Children are grouped by age, interest & ability levels.
Summer is a great time to relax and let your creativity come to life in our Leatherworking & Metalsmithing camps!
8:00-9:00am before care (Only available at certain locations)
9:00-3:00pm regular camp day
3:00-6:00pm aftercare (Only available at certain locations)
We offer camps in several Bay Area locations including San Francisco, South San Francisco, Burlingame Park & Rec (650-558-7300), San Mateo Park & Rec (650.522.7446) and Redwood City Park & Rec (650-780-7311)
Take a walk on the wild side & explore working with metal & leather in this next level jewelry making camp. You’ll learn to create mixed media pieces & explore metalsmithing techniques such as riveting, patina, stamping & dapping and leatherworking techniques such as dying, stitching, stamping & burnishing! Learn the properties of metal & leather and how to combine them into enviable wearable art. #fierce
Find your desired week of camp below – select your location in San Francisco or South San Francisco – book by the week or single day + add before & aftercare as needed.