- 8-9: Before Care (simple art or jewelry projects)
- 9-9:15: Friendship Building Games
- 9:15-10: Yoga Stretching & Movement Games (may not for Textiles & Fiber Arts Camp)
- 10-10:20: Healthy Snack & Classroom Agreements
- 10:20-11:30: Art, Jewelry & Textiles Projects
- 11:30-12:30: Lunch & Outdoor Play
- 12:00: HALF DAY (Campers arrive/leave)
- 12:30-2:50: Art, Jewelry & Textiles Projects
- 2:50-3: Clean Up & Pick Up
- 3-6: Aftercare (Afternoon healthy snack, simple art & jewelry projects, indoor games, outdoor play)
This camp is ideal for students already attending a Spanish or Mandarin Immersion School who are looking to enhance and practice their skills while increasing vocabulary during school breaks.
Summer is a great time for Art & Jewelry Making. Check below for specific dates of Art & Jewelry Camps.
8:00-9:00am before care (Only available at certain locations)
9:00-3:00pm regular camp day
3:00-6:00pm aftercare (Only available at certain locations)
We offer camps in several Bay Area locations including San Francisco, South San Francisco, Burlingame Parks & Rec (650-558-7300), San Mateo Parks & Rec (650.522.7446), and Redwood City Parks & Rec (650-780-7311)
Our language immersion camps are creative, challenging, and most of all, fun! The best time for cognitive retention and learning is at a young age. Because of this, we offer classes and camps taught in Mandarin and Spanish to children ages five to 12. These classes are designed for children with a prior foundation in these languages. Our goal is to help expand worldviews and foster an appreciation for cultural diversity. Because these children are already investing in these languages, we want them to have the opportunity to practice their language skills and simultaneously invest in the cultures and peoples that speak these languages every day.
Check out the camps listed below and sign-up today!