- 8-9: Before Care (simple art or jewelry projects)
- 9-9:15: Friendship Building Games
- 9:15-10: Yoga Stretching & Movement Games (may not for Textiles & Fiber Arts Camp)
- 10-10:20: Healthy Snack & Classroom Agreements
- 10:20-11:30: Art, Jewelry & Textiles Projects
- 11:30-12:30: Lunch & Outdoor Play
- 12:00: HALF DAY (Campers arrive/leave)
- 12:30-2:50: Art, Jewelry & Textiles Projects
- 2:50-3: Clean Up & Pick Up
- 3-5: Aftercare (Afternoon healthy snack, simple art & jewelry projects, indoor games, outdoor play)
This camp is ideal for students attending a Spanish or Mandarin Immersion School who are looking to enhance skills and increase vocabulary during school breaks.
Summer is a great time for Art & Jewelry Making. Check below for specific dates of Art & Jewelry Camps.
We offer camps in several Bay Area locations including San Francisco, South San Francisco, Burlingame Park & Rec (650-558-7300), San Mateo Park & Rec (650.522.7446) and Redwood City Park & Rec (650-780-7311)
Our language immersion camps are creative, challenging, and most of all, fun! Because there’s no better time for cognitive retention than learning a language at a young age, we offer classes and camps taught in Mandarin and Spanish to children age five to 12. An understanding of art and language expands worldviews and fosters an appreciation for cultural diversity
Check out the camps listed below and sign-up today!