- 8-9: Before Care simple art or jewelry projects
- 9-9:15: Friendship Building Games
- 9:15-10: Yoga Stretching & Movement Games
- 10-10:20: Healthy Snack & Classroom Agreements
- 10:20-11:30: Art, Jewelry Projects
- 11:30-12:30: Lunch & Outdoor Play
- 12:00: HALF DAY (Campers arrive/leave)
- 12:30-2:50: Art, Jewelry Projects
- 2:50-3: Clean Up & Pick Up
- 3-5: Aftercare (Afternoon healthy snack, simple art & jewelry projects, indoor games, outdoor play)
Children ages 5 & up are welcome. Children grouped with equal age, interest & ability levels.
Summer is a great time to relax and let your creativity come to life in our Art & Jewelry Making camps
8:00-9:00am before care
9:00-3:00pm regular camp day
We offer camps in several Bay Area locations including San Francisco, South San Francisco, Burlingame Park & Rec (650-558-7300), San Mateo Park & Rec (650.522.7446) and Redwood City Park & Rec (650-780-7311)
Your Kids Will Love It! Camp begins with an hour of yoga poses and friendship building games. After yoga, students are instructed in art & jewelry projects using a variety of mediums and techniques such as paint, wax, clay, beading, riveting, resin, copper etching, stamping, and wirework.
Find your desired week of camp below – select your location in SF or SSF – book by the week or single day + add before & after care as needed.