Dragonfly Designs, LLC knows that your privacy is important to you, and we want you to know that it is important to us too.
Your Consent to Communications
By providing your contact information to us or our dealer, you consent to receive email messages, text messages, phone calls, and postal mail, including that of a promotional nature, from Dragonfly Designs, LLC and our affiliates at the contact information you provide. Messages may be about our promotional offerings. You are not required to agree to this in order to purchase property, goods or services from us. You represent that you are legally competent and have legal authority to form a contract and provide this consent with respect to the contact information you provide. You may not consent on behalf of someone else or provide someone else’s contact information. We will obtain the date, time and content of your messages to us. You may elect to no longer receive promotional communications, and any communications to your mobile device, by contacting us at privacy@Dragonfly Designs.com with Subject: Opt Out. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org If we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our care may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to our website! This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement. This Agreement (“Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access and use of www.jewelrybydfly.com (“Site”). The contents of our site and the site as a whole are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Specifically, Dragonfly Designs grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. You may, however, download or electronically copy and print any of the page contents displayed on the site, but no right, title, or interest in those materials will be transferred to you. This Agreement may be modified at any time by email@example.com upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.jewelrybydfly.com/terms.html. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Compliance Guarantee. Dragonfly Designs ensures that its applicable products, supplies and merchandise are in full compliance with the most recent California’s Lead-Containing Jewelry Law. Good faith measures are taken to comply with the aforementioned law, as well as current California Department of Toxic Substances Control requirements.
- Pricing. The prices displayed at the site are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States and Canada. Most Dragonfly Designs products displayed on the site are available in various retail stores in the United States while supplies last. In some cases, merchandise displayed for sale at retail stores might have different prices or promotions at different times than this site. Sale prices on the site are internet-only specials and do not reflect the pricing of the retail affiliate stores.
- Colors. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on this site. However, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, and thus, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- Availability. Please understand that many of our featured items are selected in limited quantities and, because of their limited availability, their stock will not and cannot be refreshed. That means once an item is gone, it may be gone for good and not appear on the site again. When an item featured on Dragonfly Designs is no longer in stock, we make every attempt to remove that item from the site in a timely manner. Should you have any questions concerning the availability of an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Dragonfly Designs or its content suppliers and is protected by applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
- Use. You may not use, download or copy any content on this website unless: (1) you use the content solely for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes; (2) the Dragonfly Designs® trademark and copyright symbol and statement set forth on each page of this site appears on each downloaded or copied page; and (3) no modifications are made to any content. The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title. Dragonfly Designs reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print the content available on this site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from Dragonfly Designs. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any content from this site in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Dragonfly Designs. Any unauthorized use of any content contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Dragonfly Designs.
- Links to Third Party Sites. This site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites that are not controlled by Dragonfly Designs. Dragonfly Designs is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility over the contents or use of these Web sites, including, without limitation, the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these Web sites.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. As a condition of your use of this site, you agree that you will not use this site or the content contained herein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Dragonfly Designs and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement, any activity related to your account, or use of the site.
- Inaccuracies. We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our site always. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on Dragonfly Designs may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional, and we apologize if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price or item availability, or in any way affects your individual order. But please be aware that we present our content ‘as is’ and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. In the event a Dragonfly Designs product is listed at an incorrect price due to photographic error, typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Dragonfly Designs shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Dragonfly Designs shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Dragonfly Designs shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Disclaimer. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. DRAGONFLY DESIGNS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL DRAGONFLY DESIGNS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL YOUR SITE USE. You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws), which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions, will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Dragonfly Designs or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Correspondence. Although we will make every effort to respond quickly to applicable email messages, Dragonfly Designs is under no obligation to respond to all pieces of correspondence received through this site, or to maintain your submitted comments in confidence, or to pay compensation of any kind for your comments or submissions. While we welcome your comments and feedback regarding Dragonfly Designs, our merchandise and our services, we do not wish to receive any confidential or proprietary ideas, suggestions, materials, or information via this site or any email connection. Please note that all your comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, and other submissions that are disclosed or submitted to our company through Dragonfly Designs shall become and remain the property of Dragonfly Designs LLC. Any such disclosure or submission by you is a declaration of the full release of all proprietary claims and/or intellectual rights regarding your submission. However, we will not use your name regarding any such materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments unless we first obtain your permission or otherwise are required by law to do so.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Dragonfly Designs- Owner: Stacee Gillelen
55 Nursery Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080