We’re Hiring an Online Business Manager with the experience below. We need an individual with a proven track record for driving traffic and sales preferably in a B2B and B2C company.
In 2020 Dragonfly Designs made a permit pivot from focusing on in-person art class, parties, and workshops for primarly children to offering these services virtually. In addition, our audience has shifted to business and adults through corporate team-building and virtual art experiences. This change has created a new business model that we are planning to maintain for the foreseeable future. As a result, we are looking for someone to be an active member of our team to grow our online business.
What You Must Have
- Experience growing or building an online business
- Ability to successfully manage a team
- When you hear a great idea, you naturally start thinking about the steps it will take to make it happen
- Being plugged into the big picture of a business excites you
- You love working with systems and procedures to get things done in the most efficient and consistent way
- You’re great at jumping into the ‘online biz’ chaos and getting it sorted out
- You’re capable of delegating, communicating with, and taking responsibility for a virtual team
- You’re savvy with online marketing systems and software
It Would Be Great If You Have Experience In
- Developing a Membership Strategy
- Distribution/Fulfillment for physical products
We Utilize the Following Tools and Platforms
- Active Campaign
- Hootsuite (Facebook, Instagram)
- Tailwind (Pinterest)
- Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
Are You Who We’re Looking For?
- You must be able to work under pressure—things change fast around here.
- We expect you to set high standards for yourself and be an example of what is possible.
- You must be a self starter with a high level of resourcefulness and initiative. There will be very little direction, and expectations are high.
- You must be highly detail oriented with superb organizational and project management skills. To demonstrate this please put the word “peaches” into the comments box within the application.
- You must thrive on working hard to over deliver and delight the customer.
- We expect you to be a great communicator, so you can collaborate with other team members in a professional, efficient manner.
- You must have great tech skills and the ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- We expect you to have fun.
Most of our contractors and employees work from home. Appropriate office space and high-speed network is required. We want you to have a life outside the office. We plan way ahead and prepare as early as possible. We don’t want anyone to be too stressed or too busy.
Own Your Wins
We hire people who are amazing at what they do. We expect you to be resourceful and empower you to make your own decisions. We also hold you responsible for achieving your personal goals, and contributing to team objectives.
Working as a contractor gives you the flexibility to create your own schedule. You’ll also have the opportunity for advancement and career growth as a crucial part of our team. Your contract will be reviewed regularly and can be ended at any time by either party.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- At Dragonfly Designs we work hard. We are a small team of go-getters who set big goals and achieve them.
- We move very fast around here—we are efficient and prepared—we get ridiculous results.
- We talk about issues out in the open—we like everyone to be in the know.
- We tell the truth to each other.
- We change our minds a lot because we are willing to learn by taking action.
- We spend less time thinking and talking about what we are going to do and more time doing it.
- We value a blue collar mentality. We all pitch in and help where needed. No job is too big or too small.
- We love delighting our customers and over delivering.
- It has to be fun (and hopefully funny) or forget it.