We are a small Family Owned Art Education Company – we offer virtual after school enrichment programs, camps, classes, birthday parties, events and products such as DIY kits.
We are looking to bring you on-board and have you help with preparing and shipping material kits required for each attendee to attend a virtual camp, class, event, workshop or party with Dragonfly Designs. We have multiple types of art material & DIY kits that need to be assembled and shipped to the customer. The ideal candidate is honest, efficient, extremely detail-oriented & an excellent communicator.
This job has the potential of being 15-40 hours/week for the right person. In addition, the job can lead to a managerial position.
This position has high expectations but if you’re the person we’re looking for, you’re the type who gets motivated by high expectations.
A few questions, if I may…
- – Are you a Type A and proud of it?
- – Are you a competent personality wrangler? In other words, you get along well with others, but you also get things done.
- – Do you love watching from the back of the stage, knowing that the show was able to go on because of all your behind-the-scenes work?
We need you to make sure that the company brand stays consistent and reliable, from start to finish, with each project we put out.
Here’s who this position is not for:
- – Those looking for a “side job” while growing their own business, then this isn’t for you.
- – People who have a lot going on already, and don’t have the time and focus needed to complete quality work.
- – Those who aren’t willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
However, this position is for a person who:
- – Our studio when Kit prep happens is located in South San Francisco (you have a car & can take kits to the post office as needed)
- – Processing orders in a timely manner while maintaining quality, quantity and efficiency standards.
- – Manage inventory of supplies and anticipate reorder needs well in advance
- – Ideally, you have experience with art materials
- – Is resourceful.
- – Can handle stress and tight deadlines.
- – Has great attention to detail and brand quality.
- – Is not locked into just working 9-5 but embraces an “until it gets done” attitude. (Weekend shift possible)
- – Is a high-functioning communicator.
- – Is organized.
- – Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- – Is not afraid of new challenges.
- – Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- – Adapts really well to changes on-the-go.
- – Is technology savvy. [Google docs, spreadsheets, calendar]
- – Can handle direct feedback.
- – Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying collected.
The starting pay is minimum wage for San Mateo County – with a proven track record there is an opportunity to become our shipping & supplies manager.