About this Job
Dragonfly Designs is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Assistant who is creatively driven, has a proven track record of results. This individual will assist with the implementations of the company’s marketing efforts, including executing marketing strategies, communicating marketing plans, building awareness and positioning of our company brand to drive value of our company products in the market.
We are looking to bring you on-board and have you help with execution of our marketing strategies. We have had to pivot and reinvent ourselves. We are now marketing across the world rather than only speaking to a local audience.
We need you to make sure that the company brand stays consistent and reliable, from start to finish, with each project we put out.
This position has high expectations but if you’re the person we’re looking for, you’re the type who gets motivated by high expectations.
This job has the potential of being 10-25 hours/week for the right person.
Who We Are
We are a 16 year old, family owned Art Education Company that specializes in Virtual Corporate Events , Virtual Childrens & Adult Parties, Afterschool Classes, Seasonal Virtual Camps, Single Day Virtual Workshops, and we even host Girl Scout Badge events too!
At Dragonfly Designs we invest heavily in our staff’s training & development and we are looking for long-term staff dedicated to our mission.
We have recently rolled out our new website and rebrand with Corporate Events at the forefront of our permanent pivot.
Since 2005, Dragonfly Designs has been sharing the joy of art and jewelry making with our community in the San Francisco Bay Area. The aim of our family business is to enable creativity through holistic art education. Art should be an engaging, tactile, and rewarding experience. Our goal is to create peaceful and inclusive spaces where each person is empowered to make truly unique treasures by hand. For adults, we know that art is powerful and can express what words often cannot. For many, creating art provides a powerful experience of relaxation leading to a reduction in stress, anxiety, and worry.
This is a remote position (PST work hours)
The core duties of the role will be:
- Gather appropriate photo/video for marketing content
- Maintaining the website
- Creating automations
- Streamlining marketing initiatives from a technical perspective
- Social media post/strategy implementation
- Assisting with various marketing projects
- Communicate social trends, ideas, competitor endeavors
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn )
- Ability to communicate clearly (be an exceptional communicator)
- Proven Track record of the ability to hit deadlines
- Not afraid to ask lots of questions to better understand priorities
- Work with limited direction
We Utilize the Following Tools and Platforms and prefer candidates to have worked with these before
- Active Campaign
- Hootsuite (Facebook, Instagram)
- Tailwind (Pinterest)
- Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Self starter with a high level of resourcefulness and initiative; able to meet high expectations with little direction. You must be highly detail-oriented with superb organizational and project management skills. To demonstrate this, please put the word “peaches” into the comments box within the application.
- Great communicator; able to collaborate with other team members in a professional, efficient manner.
- Set high standards for yourself and be an example of what is possible.
- Savvy with online marketing systems and software
- Possess great tech skills and the ability to learn new software applications quickly.
Dragonfly Designs is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Dragonfly Designs does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or pregnancy, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Apply for Position