Dragonfly Designs is currently seeking an experienced Marketing & Project Manager who is creatively driven has a proven track record of results and has excellent people management skills and team leadership. This individual will spearhead the company’s marketing efforts, including developing, overseeing, and evaluating marketing strategies, communicating marketing plans, building awareness and positioning of our company brand to drive the value of company products in the market.
Location: This is a remote position (PST work hours)
The core duties of the role will be:
- Creating a Plan: Develop the overarching marketing strategy that will serve as the creative driving force behind all significant brand campaigns. Apply your wealth of cross-platform knowledge (digital, advertising, mobile, social) to engage consumers.
- Project Management: Able to lead, direct and inspire others, and manage a team of marketing professionals to execute the marketing plan. Responsible for outlining tasks, deadlines, and goals for each marketing team member. Then ensure items are completed on time.
- Efficiency: Work to streamline processes where needed to aid in the successful flow of a campaign.
- Problem Solving & Decision-Making: This individual will help team members with task questions. Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions. Make informed and timely decisions on strategy and all deliverable assets including final copy, final art, video scripts, etc.
- Website Maintenance: This person will be our go-to expert for our WordPress website. They will help guide the team with updates, assist with training or technical questions, recommend layouts for new ideas, present features that will improve usability and ease of use.
- Maintaining the Brand: With all efforts, we must ensure that it matches our brand, voice, and mission of the company. It will be this individual’s responsibility to ensure all marketing communications and materials match our branding.
- Creativity: Provide relevant, sophisticated insight into today’s most creative digital strategies. Plan cutting-edge marketing campaigns to keep us in sync with our target customer
- Reporting: Create success metrics that drive performance towards our financial goals. Monitoring those numbers regularly.
- Analytical Analyze trends, look at new data and keep up with emerging and innovative approaches to brand building. Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines, and budgets.
- Experience in developing a membership website/strategy
We Utilize the Following Tools and Platforms
- Active Campaign
- Hootsuite (Facebook, Instagram)
- Tailwind (Pinterest)
- Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Self-starter with a high level of resourcefulness and initiative; able to meet high expectations with little direction. You must be highly detail-oriented with superb organizational and project management skills. To demonstrate this, please put the word “peaches” into the comments box within the application.
- Experience growing or building an online business
- Ability to successfully manage a team
- Great communicator; able to collaborate with other team members in a professional, efficient manner.
- Set high standards for yourself and be an example of what is possible.
- Capable of delegating, communicating with, and taking responsibility for, a virtual team
- Savvy with online marketing systems and software
- Possess great tech skills and the ability to learn new software applications quickly.
Dragonfly Designs is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Dragonfly Designs does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or pregnancy, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.