We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Director who is creatively driven, has a proven track record of results, and has excellent people management skills and team leadership. This individual will spearhead the company’s marketing efforts, including developing, overseeing, and evaluating marketing strategies, communicating marketing plans, and building awareness and positioning of our company brand to drive value of company products in the market.
The core duties of the role will be:
- – Creating a Plan – Develop the overarching marketing strategy that will serve as the creative driving force behind all significant brand campaigns. Apply your wealth of cross-platform knowledge (digital, advertising, mobile, social) to engage consumers.
- – Project Management – Able to lead, direct and inspire others, and manage a team of marketing professionals to execute the marketing plan. It would be this individual’s responsibility to outline the tasks, deadline and goals for each marketing team member. Then ensure items are completed on time.
- – Efficiency – Work to streamline processes where needed to aid in successful flow of a campaign.
- – Problem Solving & Decision-Maker – This individual will help team members with task questions. Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions. Make informed and timely decisions on strategy and all deliverable assets including final copy, final art, video scripts, etc.
- – Website Maintenance – This person will be our go to expert for our WordPress website. They will help guide the team with updates, assist with training or technical questions, recommend layouts for new ideas, present features that will improve usability and ease of use.
- – Maintain the Brand – With all efforts we must ensure that it matches our brand, voice, and mission of the company. It will be this individual’s responsibility to ensure all marketing communications and materials match our branding.
- – Creativity – Provide relevant, sophisticated insight into today’s most creative digital strategies. Plan cutting-edge marketing campaigns to keep us in sync with our target customer
- – Reporting – Create success metrics that drive performance towards our financial goals. Monitoring those numbers regularly.
- – Analytical and decision-making skills – Analyze trends, look at new data, and keep up with emerging and innovative approaches to brand building. Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines, and budgets.
- – Experience developing a membership website/strategy
We Utilize the Following Tools and Platforms
- – WordPress
- – Woocommerce
- – Zapier
- – Active Campaign
- – Hootsuite (Facebook, Instagram)
- – Tailwind (Pinterest)
- – Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- – You must be a self starter with a high level of resourcefulness and initiative. There will be very little direction, and expectations are high.
- – You must be highly detail oriented with superb organizational and project management skills. To demonstrate this please put the word “peaches” into the comments box within the application.
- – Experience growing or building an online business
- – Ability to successfully manage a team
- – We expect you to be a great communicator, so you can collaborate with other team members in a professional, efficient manner.
- – We expect you to set high standards for yourself and be an example of what is possible.
- – You’re capable of delegating, communicating with, and taking responsibility for a virtual team
- – You’re savvy with online marketing systems and software
- – You must have great tech skills and the ability to learn new software applications quickly.