Integrated Project Manager
About This Job
Dragonfly Designs is currently seeking an experienced Integrated Project Manager who is detail-oriented, has a proven track record of results, has excellent people management skills and team leadership. This individual will be a thought partner with the CEO, developing the company wide strategy and spearheading the implementation of projects. This includes: overseeing, evaluating and implementing our overall strategic plan, monitoring goals, making sure tasks get completed and always looking for ways to improve the process. This person ensures the entire team is moving forward in the same direction.
Who We Are
Dragonfly Designs is a full-service virtual art experience company specializing in corporate team building and events, client appreciation, life’s special occasions and art classes for adults and children. We are a woman-founded, family-owned business based in Northern California. Since 2005, Stacee Gillelen has brought the joy of creativity and art to adults and children across the San Francisco Bay Area. Today, we offer our virtual art corporate events, workshops and parties to customers across the United States and internationally. Our dynamic team of professional artists guide guests through inspiring, meaningful projects in a variety of artistic mediums.
We invest significantly in our staff’s training and development and we are looking for long-term team members dedicated to our mission.
This job has the potential of being 15-40 hours/week for the right person.
Location: This is a remote position (PST work hours)
Core Duties of the Role:
- Team Management: Lead, direct and inspire others, and manage our entire operations team of professionals to execute the strategic plan. Assess the capabilities needed to deliver results and evaluate whether the current team is able to deliver or needs to be augmented.
- KPI/Goal Monitoring: We develop monthly sales goals and KPI (Key Performance Indicators) for each member of the team. You would be responsible for reminders and check-ins with staff to ensure we are working toward those goals.
- Optimize & Automation: In every situation, we always look to learn and determine what is the best way to improve our process through automation, tools or other available task platforms. Manage the Big Picture: It’s important that the team is moving in the same direction. When new ideas are brought up, it’s your responsibility to discuss and to determine when the appropriate time to move forward. You may need to push back to ensure that the current plan and deadlines are being met.
- Deliver Projects on Time/Budget: Responsible for outlining tasks, deadlines and goals for each team member, and collaborating with cross-functional partners to be sure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Performance Evaluation: Actively communicate expectations and provide regular feedback against those expectations through performance management, working with direct reports to evaluate performance and create development plans.
- Analytical: Analyze trends, look at new data, and keep up with emerging and innovative approaches to brand building. Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines, and budgets.
- Thought Partner: Work closely with the CEO to outline and implement brand strategy and create distribution strategies and creative/content plans that ensure key marketing messages reach the right consumer at the right time.
- 5 years management experience
- 6 + years of relevant experience in a service-based business
- Self-starter with a high level of resourcefulness and initiative; able to meet high expectations with little direction. You must be highly detail-oriented with superb organizational and project management skills. To demonstrate this, please put the word “peaches” into the comments box within the application.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Strategic thinker, understanding both short and long term business consequences of all decisions.
- Excellent people skills, able to foster relationships quickly and manage multiple team members; comfortable presenting to and working alongside the CEO.
- Experience growing or building an online business.
- Great communicator; able to collaborate with other team members in a professional, efficient manner.
- Set high standards for yourself and be an example of what is possible.
- Capable of delegating to, communicating with, and taking responsibility for, a virtual team.
- Possess great technology skills and the ability to learn new software applications quickly.
Dragonfly Designs is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Dragonfly Designs does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or pregnancy, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.