Integrated Marketing Manager
About This Job
Dragonfly Designs is currently seeking an experienced Integrated Marketing Manager who is creatively driven, has a proven track record of results, has excellent people management skills and team leadership. This individual will be a thought partner with the CEO developing the creative strategy and spearheading the company’s marketing efforts. This includes overseeing, evaluating and implementing a yearly marketing strategy, creating a detailed and unified marketing calendar, managing the marketing team, building awareness and positioning of our company brand to drive value of our products in the market. They will be doing this while taking complete ownership of our Marketing Pillar in order to build the success of the company. Their actions in this role will directly impact the company’s growth and development.
Who We Are
Dragonfly Designs is a full-service virtual art experience company specializing in corporate team building and events, client appreciation, life’s special occasions and art classes for adults and children. We are a woman-founded, family-owned business based in Northern California. Since 2005, Stacee Gillelen has brought the joy of creativity and art to adults and children across the San Francisco Bay Area. Today, we offer our virtual art corporate events, workshops and parties to customers across the United States and internationally. Our dynamic team of professional artists guide guests through inspiring, meaningful projects in a variety of artistic mediums.
We invest significantly in our staff’s training and development and we are looking for long-term team members dedicated to our mission.
This job has the potential of being 15-40 hours/week for the right person.
Location: This is a remote position (PST work hours)
Core Duties of the Role:
- Creating a Plan: Develop the overarching marketing strategy that will serve as the creative driving force behind all significant brand campaigns. Apply your wealth of cross-platform knowledge (digital, advertising, mobile, social) to engage consumers.
- Yearly Integrated Marketing Calendar: Develop and maintain a high level, unified calendar across all company pillars and marketing avenues. Including messaging, drive times per project, prioritization and recommended touchpoint plan.
- Team Management: Lead, direct and inspire others, and manage a team of marketing professionals to execute the strategic plan. Assess the capabilities needed to deliver results and assess whether the current team is able to deliver or needs to be augmented.
- Deliver Projects on Time and on Budget: Responsible for outlining tasks, deadlines and goals for each marketing team member, and collaborating with cross-functional partners to be sure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Budgeting: Develop, allocate & adjust cross-channel marketing budget to support corporate revenue and profitability goals. Manage both direct and indirect marketing spend.
- Efficiency: Work to streamline processes where needed to aid in successful flow of a campaign.
- Problem Solving & Decision-Making: This individual will help team members with task questions. Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions. Make informed and timely decisions on strategy and all deliverable assets including final copy, final art, video scripts, etc.
- Maintaining the Brand: Ensure all efforts match our brand, voice, and mission of the company. Responsible for ensuring all marketing communications and materials match our branding.
- Creativity: Provide relevant, sophisticated insight into today’s most creative digital strategies. Plan cutting-edge marketing campaigns to keep us in sync with our target customer.
- Reporting: Create success metrics that drive performance towards our financial goals. Monitor those numbers regularly.
- Performance Evaluation: Actively communicate expectations and provide regular feedback against those expectations through performance management, working with direct report(s) to evaluate performance and create development plans.
- Analytical: Analyze trends, look at new data, and keep up with emerging and innovative approaches to brand building. Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines, and budgets.
- Thought Partner: Work closely with the CEO to outline and implement brand strategy and create distribution strategies and creative/content plans that ensure key marketing messages reach the right consumer at the right time.
- 10 years in field of marketing
- Developing a membership website/strategy
Proficient in ourTools and Platforms:
- Active Campaign
- Hootsuite (Facebook, Instagram)
- Tailwind (Pinterest)
- Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Self-starter with a high level of resourcefulness and initiative; able to meet high expectations with little direction. You must be highly detail-oriented with superb organizational and project management skills. To demonstrate this, please put the word “peaches” into the comments box within the application.
- Strategic thinker understanding both short and long term business consequences of all decisions.
- Excellent people skills, able to foster relationships quickly and manage multiple team members; comfortable presenting to and working alongside the CEO.
- Experience growing or building an online business
- Great communicator; able to collaborate with other team members in a professional, efficient manner.
- Set high standards for yourself and be an example of what is possible.
- Capable of delegating to, communicating with, and taking responsibility for a virtual team.
- Savvy with online marketing systems and software.
- Possess great technology skills and the ability to learn new software applications quickly.
Dragonfly Designs is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Dragonfly Designs does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or pregnancy, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.