We are a Family Owned Art Education small business – we offer Virtual After School Enrichment Programs, Corporate Events, Camps, Classes, Birthday Parties and products such as DIY kits.
We are looking to bring you on-board to assist with elevating our brand. In 2020 Dragonfly Designs permanently pivoted to a virtual model and is in the midst of a rebrand and new website launch. The new brand is sophisticated, simple, elegant with a farmhouse/ industrial aesthetic.
This job has the potential of being 15-30 hours/week for the right person.
Ongoing work will consist of
- Supporting our marketing team
- keeping the brand cohesive across all pillars
- social media graphics
- projects on demand
- developing cohesive concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations
- determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material
- preparing rough drafts of material based on task assigned,
- reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- liaising with the marketing team on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met
- set the parameters for photographers and videographers for social media platform content and for website content
We need you to make sure that the company brand stays consistent and reliable, from start to finish, with each project we put out.
A few questions, if I may…
- Are you a Type A and proud of it?
- Are you a competent personality wrangler? In other words, you get along well with others, but you also get things done.
- Do you love watching from the back of the stage, knowing that the show was able to go on because of all your behind-the-scenes work
This position has high expectations but if you’re the person we’re looking for, you’re the type who gets motivated by high expectations.
This position is for a person who:
- Is resourceful.
- Can handle stress and tight deadlines.
- Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly with both team members and clients.
- Has great attention to detail and brand quality.
- Is not locked into just working 9-5 but embraces an “until it gets done” attitude.
- Is a high-functioning communicator.
- Is organized.
- Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Is not afraid of new challenges.
- Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- Adapts really well to changes on-the-go.
- Is technology savvy. [Google docs, spreadsheets, calendar]
- Can handle direct feedback.
- Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying collected.
Steps of Application Process
- You’ll be invited to apply on our Website
- Watch our company history – HERE – https://www.loom.com/share/d2793f4b491e459080c59b467504b700
- If you are still interested after watching the company history you will be invited to the group interview with the founder & staff team lead to address any pending questions and meet our team.
- If after the interview you are still interested in moving forward we give a test project to make sure you are in alignment with our brand & style
- Complete test project and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ****We will pay for the design if we select it
Dragonfly Designs is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Dragonfly Designs does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or pregnancy, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.