Download 2021 Calendar
For last year’s words belong to last year’s language.
And next year’s words await another voice.
You…Made…It. It’s finally 2021 and there are new possibilities on the table! After such a challenging year, we thought a fresh, clean slate (literally) would help you to think about your hopes for the coming months. Hopefully, you’re able to pencil in a few more activities than allowed in 2020!
To celebrate coming out on the other side, we want to give you this 2021 Downloadable Interactive Calendar, complete with inspirational quotes and coloring pages. We hope you’ll get your family involved and come up with both individual and group goals for the entire year. In addition to those normal daily commitments, plan out fun activities each month like a crafting day, volunteering or fundraising for an organization in your town, and a leisurely bike ride! Make a FREE SQUARE like on a bingo card and spontaneously decide what it will be! This planner is designed to encourage you to let go of what went wrong in 2020 and add in what fills you with excitement. The coloring pages and affirmation cards are a reminder to take time for yourself each day!
1. Make Your Goals Clear and Specific. For example, if better health and wellness is your aim, make it actionable: increased hours of sleep, number of miles walked, days set aside for meditation, etc.
2. Keep Track of Your Progress. Pick a measurement that helps you understand your headway. If you want to decrease screen time and read more, make a To-Read List, then track how many books you’ve read over the month Over time you’ll see your accomplishments in a tangible way!
3. Be Patient. Change doesn’t happen overnight! We all work at different paces and if you stick with it, you’ll get where you want to be.
4. Share your goals with friends and family. Accountability is key! It’s important to have that support to keep you going when the going gets rough.
5. Schedule It. Establishing priorities is essential for attaining your goals. No one finds spare time, you have to make it! We believe in you!
6. Falling Off the Wagon is Okay, just get back on. Don’t throw in the towel over a lapse or two. We promise you your healthy eating kick isn’t ruined if you indulge in some fries every once in a while.
Take some time to reflect. Where do you struggle when it comes to your goals? Is it keeping track of how you’re doing? Is it motivation? Outline it below, and think about how the tips above can be used to get rid of your obstacles
Use the next page to outline your goals!
Our wish for you is to use this calendar not only to organize your life but to visualize the life of your dreams!
Happy New Year! ???? Woohoo!
P.S. Our free Gratitude Guide is the perfect complement to your calendar! Learn how to add a thankful practice to your routine. Need DIY ideas for crafting days? Check out dozens of tutorials on our Blog.
Download 2021 Calendar
Are you on a mission to make this year awesome? We’d love to see how you use your 2021 Downloadable Calendar! Share with us on Instagram and Facebook @hellodragonflyfun.